Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Don't you just hate it when blogs have huge gaps?

Sorry about the massive gap in my posts. All I can give you as an excuse is the fact that I've been pregnant ill. I'm feeling much better now, but it's only five days to EDD! So a whole new set of reasons to not be blogging will come along soon.

Since we last spoke I have been manically knitting tiny cardigans for the new arrival (pattern here). The fact that these cardigans are tiny means that I can afford to splash out on beautiful wool. There have been a few done in soft cashmere and a few in fluffy lambs wool. I have slowed down now and all projects are on hold whilst I gather my strength for the days ahead.

At the beginning of my pregnancy I was bought the starting material for a changing bag, it is safe to say that I haven't even gotten the material out of the bag it came in. I doubt I'll get the chance to for some time either. Maybes I should use the material for clothing for my DDs and enjoy it in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment